Here are the scores of “equal” portions of the most popular antioxidant juices on the market. A Little Birdie told me… some companies have been misleading people very cleverly, that their antioxidant energy juice scores are the highest among competitors and they have documentation from Brunswick Lab to prove it.
This is the clever part, what they are “not” telling you is that they’re not comparing equal size amounts of their competitors against theirs. Hmmm, imagine that!
When you take into account the scores from an assortment of brands, you will clearly see that with some it would take an entire truckload to equal one ounce of NingXia Red!
Here is the S-ORAC activity of “equal” size portions:
1 – Sibu-Balance
1 – Tahitian Noni
1.2 – Frequent Sea
2 – Via Viente
8 – Goyin
9 – Xango
13 – Xocai
33 – Monavie (check out this Free Bee Gas Scam!)
43 – G3
68 – Himalayan Goji (a CBC MarketPlace News interview and video on Goji)
85 – Ageless Xtra
87 – Vibe
363 – NingXia Red
Clearly, these activity scores show NingXia Red does have the highest S-ORAC, ORAC, and SOD (superoxide neutralizing capacity) activity among its competitors [results are from the third party Brunswick Lab].
One ounce of NingXia Red:
300% DV – Vitamin C
19 – Calories
15 mg – Sodium
4 g – Total Crabs
3 .4 g – Sugar (sweetened with Agave. Not junk juices, sugar or artificial sweeteners like the competitors!)
.65 g – Protein
18 Amino Acids
21 Trace Minerals
6 Essential Fatty Acids
Vitamins: B1, B2, B6, and Vitamin E
More Beta Carotene than Carrots
More C than Oranges
You would have to consume daily to equal one ounce of NingXia Red:
4 Pounds of Carrots
2 Quarts of Carrot Juice
1 Pint of Orange Juice
2 Pounds of Beets
2 Cups of Raspberries
2 Cups of Blueberries
How much does NingXia Red cost?
For the cost of a Star Buck’s coffee you can have 2-4 servings of NingXia Red juice per day!
· NingXia Red 1 liter bottle (#3003 US) costs $1.17 per 1 oz. serving
· NingXia Red 2 Pack (#3023 US) costs $1.13 per 1 oz. serving
· NingXia Red 4 Pack (#3043 US) costs $1.10 per 1 oz. serving
· NingXia Red Combo Pack (#4700 US) costs $1.25 per 1 oz. serving
· NingXia Red Singles 30 Pack (#3168 US) costs $1.33 per 1 oz. serving
· NingXia Red Singles 100 Pack (#3169 US) costs $1.15 per 1 oz. serving
* these costs are based on the “wholesale/distributor” prices, learn more about the membership choices. [Note: being a wholesale customer does NOT mean you have to buy a set amount every single month]. If you prefer to be a “retail” member, simply add 24% . For example: the 1 liter bottle, 1 oz. would cost $1.54 per serving.