The Young Living blend named Valor is a beautiful oil blend composed of Rosewood, Tanactin, and Frankincense, which has many applications. It’s most notable attribute is it’s ability to balance and align the physical body.
Valor is a very unique essential oil blend that you will only find at Young Living Essential Oils. It is one of the first oil blends recommended to try especially if you are a natural health practitioner or a massage therapist.
Valor is also good for balancing the electrical energies of the body. It is the first oil used in the Raindrop Technique. It is wonderful for massage therapists. Use it on the feet first. Let it work for 5-10 minutes before you start the massage, then massage 5 or 6 drops into the back.
There are times when more than one oil is needed to help the body restore proper balance. The line of essential oil blends, masterfully blended by Gary Young, create a synergy not available in single oils. Oil molecules vibrate at frequencies that match those found in the body. When the body is out of balance, oil blends help the cells resonate at proper frequencies and restore stability.
Many chiropractors have found that rubbing Valor on the feet, before a chiropractic adjustment may help facilitate skeletal system alignment.
“I made an interesting discovery about skeletal alignment with a formula I made called Valor. I made the discovery while applying it to the bottom of a person’s feet. Valor has a very low frequency of 47 Hz, which works with the skeletal frequency of the bones. The bones have an electrical frequency of 45 Hz. These frequencies together allow the muscles and tendons to relax and the bones and vertebrae to move and self-correct the skeletal alignment.”
Aromatherapy The Essential Beginning, by D. Gary Young, ND (pgs 30 & 31)
Read more about the Vibrational Frequencies of Essential Oils
Valor is a favorite of essential oil lovers. It has often been called, “Chiropractor in a Bottle.” If you haven’t experienced it yet, you are missing a really special oil blend.
Ways to use Valor:
Valor can help the body self-correct its balance and alignment.
• Apply Valor to the bottom of both feet to balance the energies of the body.
• Apply Valor to the ears to balance the energies of the body.
• Rubbing a drop of Valor between your hands and smelling may support a balanced, confident mood.
• Applying Valor on location before a Chiropractic adjustment may enhance the effectiveness of the treatment.
• Applying Valor on location of a bruise may reduce the trauma to the area.
• Applying Valor to the abdomen or on the bottom of the feet before bedtime may promote a good night’s sleep.
• Applying Valor on feet before using other essential oils will enhance the effectiveness of the other oils.
Learn more about using therapeutic-grade essential oils here.