This is really good news if you previously had a Young Living Essential Oils wholesale / distributor membership and your account has gone inactive.
Now through March 2013, for the first time ever, you can reactivate your Young Living account with no minimum purchase!
How to re-activate your Young Living Membership:
- Call Customer Care at 1-800-371-3515 to start enjoying your favorite Young Living products again. Don’t worry if you have forgotten your member number, the customer service rep will ask you some questions to identify who are you.
- Offer is valid from 12 midnight, MT, January 1, 2013, to 11:59 p.m., MT, March 31, 2013.
- Offer is available to inactive Young Living Independent Distributors (whose membership has gone inactive).
- Offer is valid on phone orders only (you must call YL at the number above to re-activate).
- Member is responsible for shipping costs associated with ordered product(s) to re-activate their account.
If you let your account membership go inactive because you were not happy with the original person you signed up with you can tell the customer service rep when you phone that you would like to have a new sponsor and enroller and provide them with my name Evelyn Vincent and distributor #476766. I am an active Young Living distributor, this is what I do full-time. You can visit the Young Living Circle team blog and website and get to see a bit of what our group offers.
If You Have Never Been a YL Member before but would like to be now, please visit a post I wrote at our team blog – there are 3 offers going on until the end of February 2013 that you will want to know about, February Special: Get Essential Oils at Wholesale Prices and $147 of Freebies!