First, you will want to start with a healthy-for-your-skin wrinkle cream, such as Boswellia™ Wrinkle cream -or- the ART Day Activator cream and the ART Night Reconstructor cream from Young Living.
What each of these 3 wrinkle skin creams offer, pick one(s) right for your skin:ART Skin Creams and Boswellia Wrinkle Cream
- Boswellia™ Wrinkle Cream – Boswellia™ Wrinkle Cream nourishes the skin for a smoother, more youthful appearance. Its primary ingredient methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) supports collagen to improve skin firmness and minimize fine lines. Essential oils geranium, myrrh, sandalwood, and ylang ylang soothe and soften the skin, while frankincense and wolfberry oil enhance collagen formation. This cream is a bit heavier texture, so use ONLY a small dab for best results.
- ART® Day Activator (anti-aging skin cream) – An extraordinary day cream, the ART® Day Activator contains the superior Photolyase enzyme that uses visible light on damaged DNA. This light-bodied, water-based face and neck cream absorbs quickly and is perfect for wearing underneath makeup and sunscreen.
- ART® Night Reconstructor (night recovery moisturizer) Cream – The Night Reconstructor is a powerful night recovery moisturizer that contains the unique endonuclease enzyme. This medium-bodied, water-based face and neck cream contains enhanced moisturizers for maximum hydration.
- ART® Gentle Foaming Cleanser – This unique foaming cleanser was designed to clean the skin by gently removing oil, dirt, and makeup. Gentle Foaming Cleanser is formulated from naturally occurring sugars and contains ingredients that penetrate the epidermis to remove unwanted oils and impurities. This cleanser also includes a quartet of pure therapeutic-grade essential oils that were specifically selected for their skin-enhancing benefits, including DNA recovery.
More info on the entire line of ART® Skin Care products (booklet).
Note: All of the Young Living creams are very concentrated, you will only need to use a very small amount per application – Do not use gobs like you would with other brands of wrinkle creams!
The 2 Extra Special Wrinkle Ingredients
After selecting one of the skin creams, mentioned above, the next thing you will want to do is…
- Go to the store and buy some ‘Green Thompson’ seedless grapes! The Green Thompson seedless grape is one of the ingredients found in the expensive wrinkle creams that gives those creams a boost.
- Optional: Order a 15ml bottle of Young Living Frankincense essential oil. I personally love including therapeutic-grade Frankincense oil to my skin creams, like the addition of the Green Thompson grapes, Frankincense puts my wrinkle care regime over-the-top! The addition of the grapes and Frankincense has a synergistic effect with any of the above anti-aging/wrinkle creams that makes me feel that I have not only the best wrinkle busting products on hand but that they also give me the results that would normally put such results way out of the ball park for most of us. Please do not use other brands of Frankincense essential oil, they are not the superior pure oil you wish to apply to your skin; if you cannot afford this super-pure essential oil right now you will be better off skipping this step until you can order a bottle, the last thing I want you doing is applying an adulterated oil on your skin!
Money Saving Tip: When you join Young Living consider becoming a wholesale customer, and to save even more while being a wholesale customer also consider joining the Essential Rewards program – particularly if you are reading this during February 2013, there is a special offer occurring! Read the details at the Young Living Circle blog (our group blog).
The Wrinkle Smoothing Regime
- Wash face with the ART Gentle Foaming Cleanser morning and night.
- Cut one of the Green Thompson grapes in half and gently crush it on your face and neck. Make sure that you get the “crows-feet” area and the fine lines around your mouth. Leave it on for twenty minutes, then rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
- Put 2 drops of the Frankincense essential oil in one palm, with finger tips dab the Frankincense oil onto face and neck (avoid getting into eyes). This step is for those who want an even greater boost to their wrinkle smoothing program.
- Next: Seal in the goodness and moisturize by applying either the Boswellia Wrinkle Cream, or the ART Day Activator, or the ART Night Reconstructor. Note: Boswellia Wrinkle Cream is luxurious and very rich, you’ll only need a small dab to do your entire face and neck!
Repeat regime daily and before you know it… those wrinkles and fine lines will be hard to find!
Money Saving Tip: When you join Young Living consider becoming a wholesale customer, to save even more consider joining the Essential Rewards program.
8 Actions to Compliment Your Wrinkle Smoothing Skin Care Program
- Drink Water! Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Use your own tap water and get a filter that removes poisonous fluoride. Buying bottled water is not a good drinking water choice, nor is it sustainable.
- Eat Local / Seasonal Produce. Eat plenty of ‘locally grown’ seasonal organic fresh fruits and veggies. As much as possible, stick with local and seasonal produce, this will provide you with greater nutrition that your body needs and craves. Check out Local Harvest to find locally grown foods near you.
- Improve Your Digestion! Try the Young Living Life 5 probiotic, this is the first probiotic I’ve used that gives my digestion superior results, fast.
- Eat Fresh Wild Fish 2-4 Times a Week! The health and skin benefits from pure wild cold-water fish that is handled properly, and their omega 3s and 6s, cannot be beat. This is the only place I ever get seafood and fish; it is by far the best and comes recommended by leading natural health practitioner’s.
- Eat Grass-raised Meats! When you eat meats and chicken, only eat that which comes from grass-raised animals. This is a very important difference. The meat from animals that are grass-raised their entire life provide us with nutrients and health benefits that are not found in organic meats! This is where I get grass-raised meats, they are superb and super healthy to eat – they are a whole different animal!
- Alkalize Your Body! Our diets and bodies have become too acidic. When we are acidic it allows all kinds of illness and disease to gain hold of our physical health. Cancer, yeast, and most other diseases cannot grow in an alkaline system! Info on alkalizing your diet. Two things that you can do to become less acidic are: a) drink a cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice upon rising in the morning, and b) take a bath in 1 cup of Baking Soda 2-4 times a week.
- Avoid Sugar and Sugar Substitutes! Americans consume way too much sugar which is contributing to a decline in health. The usage of sugar substitutes is not a healthy answer, as a matter of fact, sugar substitutes are shown to cause many health issues, obesity, and disease. When you want sweeteners, choose one of these options: raw sugar, raw honey, or Young Living’s Stevia (an all-natural no calorie sweetener that doesn’t cause illness and disease).
- Get Outdoors and Take a Walk! Spending time outdoors in the sun (without a sunblock/sunscreen) for 30-60 minutes a day (build up slowly to avoid sunburn though) does wonders for your skin and provides valuable free Vitamin D, which is not the same as a Vitamin D supplement. Most Americans are deficient in Vitamin D and we can get it for free simply by spending more time outdoors daily! Vitamin D from the sun may also prevent 16 types of cancer, including cutting breast cancer by 77 percent – get outdoors more often and take a walk, it’s beautiful out there!