When therapeutic essential oils are diffused in a cold-air diffuser, the molecules are broken up into micro-fine mist particles. These super-fine particles stay suspended in the air for long periods of time. This allows the superior essential oil to have a much greater chance of coming into contact with mold spores, germs, and other airborne bacteria. Not only does using a cold-air diffuser reduce bacteria, mold and odors in the air, but these micro-mist particles also benefit those who inhale them, which helps us stay cold and flu-free more often than not.
This is precisely why candle, fan, light bulb rings, and other types of diffusers are not effective – they do not put a super-fine mist of essential oil directly into the air. This is also why fragrance oils, aromatherapy oils, and even “pure” and “organic” essential oils provide little benefit; they are deficient or lacking in all of their beneficial compounds.
If you have never used a cold-air diffuser and therapeutic essential oils, you have no idea what you’ve been missing.
Once you start diffusing, you will never stop – the scent and the wellness benefits are addictive!
I do NOT recommend using store-bought essential oils in a cold-air diffuser as they are not therapeutic and almost always they contain chemicals and a vegetable oil – which you absolutely do not want in your diffuser as a fatty oil will ruin your diffuser… plus, you certainly do not want to be diffusing chemicals into the air your breathe!
The diffuser shown in the images is the, TheraPro™ Premium Diffuser. It is one of the most versatile diffusers Young Living carries.
This atomizing diffuser features durable, high-quality components that will stand up to repeated use in any environment and is the ideal way to experience the healing benefits of Young Living essential oils.
Includes a free 15 ml bottle of Thieves essential oil!
The knobs of the reverse side are for:
- Controlling the air pressure (how fast it diffuses)
- Use the built-in timer for fuss-free use (conserves your essential oil)
In this video Toby shows how easy it is to use the TheraPro Premium Diffuser…
~~ Buy now, or continue reading to learn how to save $40 ~~
Diffused essential oils do not mask odors…
Therapeutic-grade essential oils actually alter the structure of the smelly molecules that create the odors – rendering them harmless! The essential oils also increase the available oxygen in the room and produce negative ions.
Research at Weber State University shows that diffusing essential oils destroys airborne micro-organisms. Diffusing this way is so effective that many hospitals in England and France diffuse essential oils daily to keep incidences of drug-resistant bacteria low and to keep the air free from micro-organisms, i.e., MRSA.
Research also shows that cold-air diffusing certain essential oils can:
- Reduce bacteria, fungus, mold, and unpleasant odors
- Relax the mind and body, relieve tension, and clear the mind through aroma-therapy
- Improve concentration, alertness, and mental clarity
- Dispel bad odors
These are just some of Young Living Essential Oil choices…
Blends, such as:
- Citrus Fresh
- Thieves (kills mold!) (add a couple drops of Peppermint to this – wow!)
- Christmas Spirit (seasonal)
- Evergreen Essence (seasonal)
- Brain Power
- Sacred Mountain
- Sensation (a VERY romantic scent!) (here’s a Bath Melts recipe)
- Peace & Calming
Other Young Living essential oils can be diffused for different effects. For example, frankincense and lavender can soothe and calm.
Joy, along with Peace & Calming, or lavender are often used for their calming and emotionally balancing effects.
Purification or lemon purify the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke, synthetic fragrances and other disagreeable odors.
And, this blend is one of my favorites. It consists of three single essential oils, it is heavenly and very luxurious: Sandalwood, Jasmine, and a touch of Patchouli – WOW!!!
Guidelines to Diffusing
• Cold-air diffusing is highly beneficial. However, using aroma lamps or candles to disperse essential oil is not recommended. Heating or burning an oil renders it therapeutically less beneficial and can create toxic compounds.
• How long to diffuse: 15-30 minutes, 2-5 times a day.
• Never diffuse single cinnamon or clove oils. These oils will burn the membranes of the nose if inhaled as micromist. However, if these oils are one of the ingredients in a blend, it is not a problem.
• A single oil or one blend can be diffused at a time. It’s best not to mix blends since this will change the results (and the fragrance). However, a single oil may be added to a blend.
• Never use vegetable oils or massage oils. These oils may clog the diffuser. And never add water to the essential oils (or thin them with anything) when using the diffuser.
• Lighter oils, such as lavender or lemon diffuse more quickly than thicker oils, such as sandalwood or Valor. A 15 ml bottle of lemon essential will diffuse within about 8 hours. However, a 15 ml. bottle of Valor will diffuse in about 48 hours because it’s thicker. Use the timer on the TheraPro Diffuser so you aren’t wasting your essential oils as it is not necessary for your diffuser to run constantly (unless you are treating a mold situation).
• Be sure to place the diffuser in a high place in the room so that when the oil mist falls through the air, it can reduce more of the odor-causing substances in the entire room.
• Timers are handy gadgets, they can be set to diffuse oils throughout the day or night, and are especially useful for those with sleep difficulties or respiratory conditions.
• For travel (without a diffuser), several drops of essential oils can be added to a spray bottle of water. Shake well and mist your hotel room, plane seat, work place, car, etc. Oils and blends that work well this way are Lemon, Purification, Thieves, and Melrose.
Get started with Young Living essential oils!
3 Easy Steps to Get a Mail-In $40 Off Diffuser Coupon
1. You will need to become a Wholesale Customer (which is what I did for 7+ years before becoming a Young Living Distributor). As a wholesale customer you will save 24% on all of your Young Living purchases. You can go on the Essential Rewards program once you become a member if you like, but it is not required.
2. Select the “Distributor” option when you create your membership (the wholesale customer and distributor options are combined for ease). You are not required to be a sales person or sell anything at any time – but please remember to share your stories with friends and have them contact me should they be interested in making a purchase. If you would like to share Young Living and have a home-based business let me know, otherwise… enjoy being a wholesale customer for as long as you wish.
3. Select one of the Start Living kits, choose the one that fits your needs, or contact me and I can answer your questions and help you make a choice.
In each of the Start Living kits is a mail-in coupon worth $40 off on a diffuser!
Each premium (larger) Start Living kit contains the Basic $40 kit.
Click here to set up your membership!