The Young Living essential oil blend Joy™ is an exotic, luxurious blend of Lemon (Citrus limon), mandarin (Citrus reticulata), bergamot (Citrus bergamia), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), rose (Rosa damascena), rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii), Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), and jasmine (Jasminum officinale) that produces an uplifting magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as a cologne or perfume, Joy exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness. When diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
Ways to use the essential oil blend Joy:
• mix several drops into a jar with Epsom Salts or Sea Salt for a heavenly scented and heart warming bath
• diffuse to uplift the spirits of the entire household
• make your own nontoxic dryer sheets
• rub a drop of Joy essential oil over the heart and on the bottom of each foot to relieve feelings of frustration or depression
• wear a drop of Joy oil behind each ear as a perfume
• rub a drop of Joy oil between your palms and then spread over the face and neck after shaving
• rub two drops of Joy oil on areas of the body with poor circulation to improve blood flow
• rub two drops of Joy oil on the armpit area to use for a deodorant
• rub two drops of Joy oil on the heart and feet to increase libido
• sprinkle a few drops of Joy oil into potpourri to improve the fragrance
• put a couple drops on a cotton ball or tissue and stick it in the heating/cooling vent in your car. Read more about smelly cars…
The Joy essential oil blend has a vibrational frequency of Joy 188 MHz. Learn about the Vibrational Frequencies of therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Note: the essential oils used in the blend Joy are therapeutic-grade.
Please note: all essential oils are not created equally. When I speak of essential oils, I am ONLY referring to the Young Living essential oils as they are therapeutic-grade. Do not use other essential oils in the ways I refer as they are not intended for the same purposes. Learn more about why purity is important.
Learn more about the hundreds of ways you can make the switch to safe and effective Young Living essential oils and products.